The First Of Many

Welcome! 

  I'm a 17-year-old girl writing to you from The Sunshine State of the United States. My name is Sabrina, but my friends call me Sabri, and I am very excited to start this journey!

  Today I am starting a project and with the use of this blog, I will be able to share my progress. For this task, I was given the choice to either do a magazine or a film, but the thought of completing a magazine on my own, compelled me to challenge myself to potentially produce the best product possible without the help of a group member. After all, I have always liked graphic design and a magazine allows me to piece visual and textual content together. So the final product will be a magazine. Yes, a magazine! But not a complete, full magazine. I am just going to do a cover, a table of contents, and a double page spread. 


  But as of now, my brain is all over the place. I am in that brainstorming phase. Do I want to do a fashion magazine? A sports magazine? Or a food magazine?! I am just not sure, and there is so much research to be done. Luckily, the next time you see my blog, I will have my answer. So don't sleep on me!


Adios amigo(a),


SABRI


Comments

Popular Posts