Electric Gypsies!

Ready to know what I will be blogging about in the following weeks?
I will be blogging about creating a music promotion packet! So for this portfolio project I need to create a music video, a website for the artist and a digipak. And the best part about it is that I found an amazing band who is just starting out and want to create a fan base and begin to play in events. The band or as they like to go by, Electric Gypsies, consists of 4 band members. Igor is the drummer, Caio, Joaquin and Alexis are the guitarist. As of now, they are an instrumental rock band. In other words, they do not have a singer, which will require the music video to storytell. But that is a post for another day. I have a feeling this project will turn out amazing but there is so much work to do.

Caio, Joaquin, Igor, Alexis















Let's get to work,

SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts