Not The Best...

    I started working on my advertisement. It is not going well, as you can see. The ad does look like an advertisement but it does not look pretty. Since I didn't have any pictures for it, I decided to use geometric patterns and shapes to create this ad. In addition, I don't see this ad in my magazine. I just can't imagine it.

    As a result, I started to look for alternatives. I came across this ad for Rolex. The advertisement is  two pages and it is very minimalistic. I thought it was perfect to do something similar but with food. Since most food magazines advertisements relate to food, appliances, or utensils; as I saw from example magazines which were laying around in my house. So next time we talk, I will have hopefully made a better advertisement.

Chat with you later,

SABRI


Citations:
Photo Galleries. (n.d.). Retrieved April 03, 2018, from https://www.luxurydaily.com/galleries/935/

Comments

Popular Posts