I Got It !

   Yayy! I finally did a presentable advertisement. So I decided to use the pictures of the oranges and grapefruits I took. Therefore, I decided to make the advertisement about juice. The name "Vosa" is the name of the product, which I made up. I like the name because it sounds fancy which is nice because after all, it is an organic juice! I added an organic and non-GMO logo to make it more realistic. Apart from that, it looks very nice and compliments the design of the magazine. It is not too overwhelming and straight to the point.

  I am in between this two designs. I like the second one because it is very clever and adds some humor to the magazine. With the eyes and the way the fruits are cut, it looks like they are smiling. While the first design, it is more straight to the point and the picture fills out more the page. All the same, both serve the same purpose and are complete. So when I post the entire magazine, you will see which one I chose!






Hakuna Matata,

SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts