New Table of Contents


    I decided to change my table of contents... Due to the difficulty of taking good pictures of food and the fact that it didn't go with the cover. So as you can see, I included one picture per page, where one is salty(the guac) and one is sweet(the donuts). I am still debating if I want to write the "sweet" or "salty" part as I did in the last table of contents. As seen in the cover, there are lines in the "contents" title. Which I like to think of it as the "brand" or uniqueness of the magazine. In addition, it can be seen that I was able to convert the donut picture to a png. Where only the donuts show and not the background. I chose to do this because it looks much more nicer and cleaner compared to having the whole picture with the background. 




  I attached the pages separately but to put it into perspective, I put the pages together. The picture of the cover is not the final picture, that is just a sample picture. 






Good luck,

SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts