Update!

The plan is done! I took some time and created a calendar to have a schedule to follow. That way I know what should be done, in order to finish the magazine by late march. I intend to complete my magazine 2 weeks in advance, so that way I have that time to work on my reflection and make any final edits, if needed. As you can see, I am giving myself a lot of time for research before I start working on the magazine because I would like to have a clear understanding of what I am doing. The calendar also says that I gave myself 3 days for pictures, but I will probably work on pictures any other day, if necessary. However, that weekend will be mainly focused on food photography. From that point forward, making the magazine will be the top priority. Take in mind, that this is something for me to follow to know my "due" dates. I might not do the table of contents first, and do the cover first. It just allows me to organize my time. Nevertheless, if I were to change my schedule around, I will definitely keep you posted.



Stay tuned,


SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts