Still at it...

   Ok, so I have been struggling with the table of contents. The last one I posted, has way too much writing. The layout makes it look very overwhelming. The three-columns are not working for the table of contents. So I tried something different. As you can see below, I used circles and wrote the page number in it. On the bottom, I wrote the story. I feel like this might be the final table of contents. It looks more like a magazine and at the same time it looks very nice and easy to follow.
  The contents will still go side to side. In addition, on the top corners, it can be seen the name of the magazine. Where you can see the detail of the lines in the letters. Which I am trying to be consistent throughout the whole magazine, where it can also be seen by the word "contents."

I am using Pages to create my magazine.





Yours truly,

SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts