Cover

       As I said in the last blog, I created a better draft of the cover page using Pages. I really like the lines in some of the letters of the name. I believe it adds that uniqueness to the magazine and it distinguishes the magazine. If I were to use the lines in the master head, I might also use it for the table of contents. That way, the lines become the "thing" of the magazine. Like, for example, as National Geographic has the yellow square. Which it is used in any place the can. Which establishes their brand. Anyways, I added 3 headlines as well as the issue and I would like to add a barcode, to add that extra detail. The big box would be the cover picture. I will be taking pictures this following week. Since my spring break is here, I will be able to dedicate the time I wasn't able to dedicate as much as I wanted to in the past weeks.


Have a good one,

SABRI


Citations: 
Stories of Animals, Nature, and Culture. (n.d.). Retrieved March 21, 2018, from 
     https://www.nationalgeographic.com/

Comments

Popular Posts