Table of Contents

     I made a really rough draft of what I want my table of contents to look like. I separated the salty stories from the sweet stories. The stories can either be recipes or stories. As you can see, I already put some sample stories. I would like to make the page numbers colored but that depends on what pictures I am putting. I also think that I should make the numbers bigger, I don't know. Once I have my pictures and articles, I will be able to piece the magazine together. Overall, this is what I want the table of contents to look like. However, when I look at this table of contents, I don't see a magazine. But it goes with the essence of how I want my magazine to look like; very modern and simple. We'll see what happens... 

EXCITING NEWS! Maybe... You probably saw on the top right hand cover the word "crave." That might be what I want to name my magazine. I am still thinking about it. 




See you around,

SABRI


Comments

Popular Posts