New Adventures!

     Today I helped out my friend, Mariana Correa, with her fashion magazine. Below are some of the photos we took. I am terrible with photoshoots but I tried my best. Which made me so glad that I chose to do a food magazine despite its difficulty. However, it would have been really cool to make a fashion magazine, but it's fine because I can partake in one. It was a journey, let me tell you. We went to this beautiful park, called Top Tree Park, then to the Sawgrass mall, and so on. We were in the car most of the time but it's ok. I got to do a lot of brainstorming and I think that I got a few amazing ideas for my magazine. But it will require some... well, maybe... a lot of changes. You'll see!


Hey! Now you can put a face with my name! But which one am I? Jajajaja...























Keep it simple,

SABRI

Comments

Popular Posts