Group Discussion

    Today I met with a group and we all helped each other with our projects. Even though all my group members chose to do the film component of the project, they had a few ideas which I liked. As you all know, I want my magazine to be a modern, minimalistic food magazine. I was shown a magazine cover, Fader. The magazine is not a a food magazine, but the cover has that feel that I am going for. The cover has no cover lines. It looks very clean and it focuses just on the picture. However, I am going to include cover lines in my magazine, just not to many. I just really like the simplicity of the magazine and the font of the name. I find it unique because of how the F is boxed in and it establishes the brand. I will definitely try to do something unique with my magazine name. In addition, I did not get any bad criticism. My peers told me that I was going in the right direction and had a good vision for the magazine, which they liked. 


    Also, if you scroll down to my calendar, I am a little behind. By this point I was suppose to be working on my article. However, the week of the 25th I have spring break. So I will be able to work more on my magazine because I will not have to worry about school or other work. So my goal to finish the magazine by late march is still very much there. I will try my best to do so.

Cheers,

SABRI


Citations:

The FADER. (n.d.). Retrieved March 16, 2018, from http://www.thefader.com/
Trammell, M. (2015, October 07). Cover Story: Tyler, The Creator. Retrieved March 16, 2018, from
       http://www.thefader.com/2014/11/09/cover-story-tyler-the-creator

Comments

Popular Posts